The Faculty of Business Management is committed to equip students with strengths in business knowledge, skills, competency, and values to become intelligent people in order to cope with the change in the needs of societies.
Aims of the Faculty
- To provide students with strong and applied knowledge in business management.
- To develop qualified graduates for competitive labor market.
- To strengthen students’ ability to anticipate and analyze social challenges that confronts managers in the business environment. Provide students with innovative and creative capabilities
Requirements for Graduation
The Faculty of Business Administration & Economics offers the Associate degree of Business Administration Economics and the Bachelor Degree of Business Administration (BBA) & Economics upon students who meet all the general requirements and the specific requirements listed below.
- Complete all the requirements in the curriculum with an accumulation of at least 64 credits for an associate degree and 122 credits for a bachelor’s degree including 30 credits of foundation year.
- Get at least 50 over 100 scores in each subject.
- To earn an associate degree, students who have successfully completed core course are required to take state examination
- To earn a bachelor’s degree, students who have successfully completed the core course and required course are required to take the state examination and write the final project paper.
Suggested Field of Study
The Faculty of Business Management offers seven majors of study in which Students can choose from it such as: Accounting and Finance Major, Banking and Finance Major, Marketing Major, General Management Major, Program and Project Development Management Major, Hospitality Business Management Major and Business Information Technology Major.
Studying at the Faculty of Business Management, students are able to earn:
- Master of Business Administration
- Master of International Business
- Master of Financial Management
- Master of Human Resource Management
- Master of Tourism Management
- Bachelor of Management
- Bachelor of Marketing
- Bachelor of Accounting
- Bachelor of International Business Management
- Bachelor of Hotel and Tourism Management
- Bachelor of Advertising Management
- Bachelor of Chattel and Land Management
- Bachelor of Finance and Banking
- Bachelor of Economics
- Associate Degree of Management
- Associate Degree of Marketing
- Associate Degree of Accounting and Finance
- Associate Degree of International Business
- Associate Degree of Finance and Banking
- Associate Degree of Hotel and Tourism Management
- Associate Degree of Development Economics
Suggested Program of Study
Students enroll in the either associate’s or bachelor’s degree. A two-year course for associate program to meet the needs of the students who require skills and knowledge necessary in their careers in an intermediate length of time. Meanwhile, it has an opportunity to continue to do a bachelor degree. A four-year course for bachelor degree – one year in Foundation year and other three years in Bachelor courses. Students will acquire more competency in the field of study necessary for careers ranging from the mundane to professional management tasks and to continue to do a master or a higher degree.